1. Fry everything except the prunes and almonds (onion, garlic, beef and spice) together with olive oil to brown.
2. Add it to slow cooker & cook for 4-5 hours. Add the prunes and almonds in 30 mins before the end so they keep their texture.
3. Garnish with some lemon rind and coriander
Serve with steamed vegies and ¼ - 1/3 cup portion of shredded spinach in couscous:
1. Boil 1 cup vegetable or chicken stock
2. Add 1 cup couscous + spinach.
3. Turn off heat and let sit for a minute and then fluff with a fork.