Having extensive ESK (experience, skills and knowledge), Kathy has spent years of additional training to assist those with complex cases such as weight loss surgery or disordered eating behaviours.
Follow up support post weight loss surgery extends to 5 years so you will never feel forgotten and to ensure you achieve the best longterm outcome.
- Regular Initial (approx 40min) – $95
- Specialist Initial (approx. 1 hr) – $130
- Specialist Review (approx. 30 mins) – $70
- Package (3 review sessions) – $197
- This package is perfect for surgical patients and by puchasing a package you not only get a 5% discount but there’s even more motivation to attend appointments and reach your goals!
Emerging – Angelina
- Standard initial $75 approx. 40 mins
- Eating disorder initial $90 approx 1hr
- Standard review $60 approx. 20 mins
- Eating disorder review $70 approx 40 mins
- Pensioner/concession card holders – bulk billed with a GP Medicare referral approx. 20 mins
- DVA Gold Card – bulk billed with a GP referral
*NOTE* prices as of 1 January 2021
All fees are to be paid on the day of your consultation via cash, direct deposit, debit or credit card.
Recent events have made me change the payment policy. Please be aware in the event your account is overdue it will incur late fees of 2.5% interest per month or 30% per year.
In the event the invoice remains unpaid, it will be referred to a collection agency and/or law firm. All collection costs, bank fees will be added to the outstanding account. Overdue accounts will be subject to additional late fees.
Private health cover – we are recognised with all private health funds and receipts will be provided. As the levels of cover can vary so too do the rebates – please check with your health fund for details.
Medicare Team Care Arrangement. Please discuss with your GP if you are eligable. Payment is required at the time of consultation and as of 1 July 2020 the Medicare rebate for face-to-face consultations was increased to $54.60 and will be paid into your nominated bank account. For more information on specific rebate rules, please contact Medicare directly.
For your convenience BENN-efit Nutrition will submit the rebate electronically on your behalf at no additional cost upon payment on day of consultation.
Why aren’t all sessions bulk billed?
To bulk bill, a session needs to be completed in minimum time. We do not want to make a client feel like a number or ‘get them in, get them out’ technique! Instead a quality session is provided where time is taken to understand a person’s history and individual situation, and then work together to design an individual plan going forward.
The consultation fees reflect the current industry standard as reported by Accredited Practising Dietitians (APDs) in private practice in Australia (data collected annually by the Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA).
Privacy and Duty of Disclosure click here