An easy to make low fat and low calorie version of your normal pannacotta recipe made on milk instead of cream.
Makes 5 serves
Approx. 320kJ, 9g carbs, 6g protein per serve (Without berries).
500g Low fat or skim milk
10g Vanilla essence
4tsp White sugar
- Heat milk in a small saucepan and combine with vanilla essence, slowly bringing to the boil
- Add sugar to the saucepan and reduce to a low heat, stiring for 5 minutes
- Combine gelatine powder with 2 tablespoons of boiling water and stir until smooth.
- Add gelatine to the milk mixture and then remove from the heat
- Pour into ramekins or moulds and refrigerate for at least four hours.
- Turn out onto a plate and serve with fresh fruit